PCB , The New i7 Build
A while back now I posted that I was mid build of a new machine to replace my aged dual xeon(northwood core).
Specs are final, last orders have been placed.
For the Hardware I settled on the following :
- Intel Core I7 950
- EVGA X58 LE
- 12gb OCZ 1600Mhz DDR3
- EVGA Nvidia 285 Super Clocked
- Aeca ARC-1222 8 port SAS card
- 4x 1tb WD RE3 SATA2 HDD
- Pioneer Blue Ray Writer BDR-203BK
- Logitech Cordless Desktop MX5500 Revolution
- Zalman ZM850-HP 850W (custom sleeving)
- Zalman Multi Fan Controller Plus Black
- CoolerMaster Cosmos S (custom pain job)
All cable and PSU have been sleeved with red sleeve. So much for warranty!
Heres the detail of the H20 Kit I've put together :
- Laing-DDC 3.2 Pump
- XSPC Laing DDC Top
- EK-FC285 GTX v2.0
- RX360 Radiator-Triple, Black
- HeatKiller 3.0 LT ,I7 mount
- Alpha Cool 10mm OD tube
- Bitspower black compression fittings
You can see pics of the progress here. I will upload some more of finished sleeving of the PSU and other cables.
Final build should take place within the next 3 weeks.